Restaurant Management Software: Benefits of a Back-Office Solution
July 19, 2012 | By Ryan McRorie |
Competition in the foodservice industry is fierce; it affects us, as well as our customers. That is why we have teamed up with most major POS systems to provide a set of solutions in the form of restaurant software that can solve problems and provide greater return on operations for our customers.
If you are not familiar with this cost-cutting, performance-enhancing technology you are missing the boat!
We now have several hundred customers large and small (like Lonestar Steakhouse & Linksters) using cost-saving restaurant management software powered by WhenToManage; the following points illustrate why they are using it:
- Get a real picture of payroll expenses by location, job or job category
- Gain fast access to all critical labor cost factors
- Schedule staff to minimize costs and service customers to your business standards
- Address overtime costs before they occur with an ‘approaching overtime’ report
- Easy to use graphical schedule allows you to drag n drop for quick adjustments
- Get a real picture of COGS by location, menu item or day-part
- Utilize a web-based FIFO inventory management system to track food costs
- Reduce costs by identifying waste and theft
- Control undetected food costs with recipe management
- Watch as WhenToManage Inventory learns your usage trends and suggests ordering volumes based on historical data
- Utilize POS data to review the item sales to determine how the mix of sales will affect the overall theoretical cost
- Track menu-item and store-level performance
- Subscribe to critical reports and be prepared for meetings; share data with accountants by exporting to CSV, PDF or Excel
- Set trigger values for alerts like Cash Over/Short, Discounts and Overtime Hours
It works very well for them and it can for you. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a demo, please feel free to contact Walker Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org).